Saturday, February 5, 2011

Cinderella Ball

Christy called me and asked if Cooper and I would like to go with her and Kaylin to the Cinderella ball. I asked Cooper if he wanted to go and he was so excited to dance with Kaylin. The website said to wear royal ball attire and enjoy a night where fairy tales come to life. I wasn't sure what Cooper should wear since he has had a growth spurt again and has outgrown the majority of his dress clothes. Connner was also able to come so the three kids had a blast. I wasn't sure if it was going to be a little too girly for Cooper but it was fun. How cute are these three?

They also had a craft station where the kids could decorate a crown, here is Cooper's crown:



Then came face painting, Cooper decided to have a prince crown from the princess and Kaylin decided to have a butterfly.



Then it was dance time.



When I asked Cooper if he wanted to go next year he said "of course I do!"

No comments: